International Women’s Day
Below is some information on how we’ve celebrated in the past!
This year the Vagina Monologues will run during International Women’s Week!!Â For more information about the activities and events taking place over February and March, please visit the KWRGS Vagina Monologues post: http://www.kwrgs.ca/vagina-monologues-2014/!
- Women on the Bridge 2013 hosted on the Overlander Bridge – Held March 8th from 2 – 4pm
- Spirit of Women event hosted at Hotel 540 – registration required! Held March 8th & 9th
- 5th Annual Soup Kitchen hosted at The Steel Workers 1-417 Building – Held March 10th 11am – 1 pm
- Kamloops Drum Connection event hosted at Let’s Move Yoga Studio – confirm attendance via email! Held March 10th from 1:30 – 3pm
- Are you hosting an event?Â Let us knowand we’ll help spread the word!
Place:Â Â Riverside Park
Time: Â Â 12pm – 1pm
Wellness for Women
Place:Â Â Letâs Move Studio (925 McGill Place)
Time: Â Â 9:30a â 6pm (subject to change based on interest)
Wellness for Women Agenda
|9:00a â 10:30a â||Yoga (By Donation versus Drop-in Fee)|
|11:00a â 11:30a â||Meditation (By Donation versus Drop-in Fee)|
|12:00p â 1:00pÂ â||Belly Dance (By Donation versus Drop-in Fee)|
|1:30p â 2:30p â||Yoga|
|2:30p â 3:30pÂ â||Emotional Freedom Technique|
|3:30p â 4:30pÂ â||Presentation on Herb and Reflexology|
|5:30p â 6:00p â||30 Minute Intro to Reiki|